Sunday 29 April 2012


It's Sunday 29th April and only 2 days to go before LEJOG.The weather is so awful today that I did not go out on the club ride which is a shame as I wanted to say hello to everybody from the club who are supporting and sponsoring me.
Tomorrow Jo,Barley and I will be setting off for Land's End after breakfast.It's a 6 hour journey and hopefully the weather is better in Cornwall so we can have a nice walk on the beach with B.
Thought I put a picture of 'Beau' on the blog so everybody can see what my companion will be for the next 12 days.


Today will be a day of packing and getting everything ready.I never thought my golf travel bag would come in handy but you just need something this size to be able to take enough cycle kit and the other stuff with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment